Eligible to apply are...
The start shot has fallen. By 31.12.2017 can all employees of the motan Group, individuals or project teams from plastics manufacturers or processors, students, and anyone who is interested in plastics and how they are used.Interested? Do you want to change the world of material handling a bit? Then submit your application.
To submit an application for the motan innovation award, please provide...
- Your or your team’s contact details
- Written documentation of your work including the following mandatory elements:
- The challenge to which you have a solution
- Current technology used
- A description of your innovation including an explanation of how the solution was developed, diagrams and where appropriate performed experiments
- Length: 5-10 A4 pages
- Description of value added:
- The benefits for the user, manufacturer and/or the environment
- The innovative nature of the solution compared to current technology available and competitors’ offerings
- Length: max. 1 A4 page
Starting in 2016, the motan holding innovation award will take place every two years.
- DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS – Applications must be submitted by 31 December 2017.
- SHORTLIST – The judges will assess all applications and select the five best innovations by 31 March 2018. These five finalists will be informed in writing.
- PRESENTATIONS – In summer 2018, the finalists will have the opportunity to present their ideas in person to a panel of judges. Groups must elect one representative to take part in this event.
- JUDGES – The jury consists of representatives from the motan Foundation, the motan Group and selected recognised experts from universities and institutes will judge the entries. They will independently select a winner from the five shortlisted entries.
- PRIZE MONEY – The motan holding is providing prize money of 20,000 euros. The judges will decide how this sum is to be divided between the winners. The winners themselves are responsible for taxation of the price money.
- AWARD CEREMONY – The award will be presented at the FAKUMA in Friedrichshafen, Germany in October 2018.