Çekmecede bırakmak için fazla iyi olan fikirlere ödül.
Fikirler, ileriye yönelik düşünen başların birbirini ateşlediğinde oluşan kıvılcımlardır. Çekmecede çürümeye bırakılan fikirlerin fantaziyi kanatlandırma, insanları hayran bırakma ve dünyayı bir parça daha iyileştirme konusunda hiçbir şansı yoktur.
Fostering innovation, inspiring the industry – these are the goals of the motan innovation award (mia). It is advertised internationally every two years. Ideas relating to material handling in plastics production and processing are wanted. The prize money of 20,000 euro in total should motivate everyone to come up with an idea who is interested in plastics and their applications, whether employees, professionals, or students in the areas plant construction, process technology or material science.
The company is not just looking for ideas related to their own product portfolio. Instead, applications can be for all conceivable fields of plastics production. As well as the prize money, the winners will also receive help and support developing their idea for the market and motan will also help with the patent application in the winner’s name.
Mia – The facts at a glance
- PRIZE MONEY – 20,000 euros / The judges will decide how the money is divided between the finalists. The winners themselves are responsible for taxation of the price money.
- AWARD CEREMONY – At the FAKUMA in Friedrichshafen, Germany in autumn 2018
- DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS – 31 December 2017
- SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED – 31 March 2018 / The five best innovations will be shortlisted
- PRESENTATIONS – Summer 2018 / Creators of the five shortlisted entries will present their ideas to the judges.
- JUDGES – The jury consists of representatives from the motan Group and selected recognized experts from universities and institutes.
- ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY – All employees of the motan Group, individuals or project teams from plastics manufacturers or processors, students, and anyone who is interested in plastics and how they are used are eligible to enter.
- COSTS – The motan holding will cover the costs of travel and accommodation for the presentations and award ceremony.
Discover a need.
The only way to get an answer is by asking a question – and you can only create a solution if you’ve identified a need.
We’re looking for ideas that
- Solve customer-specific challenges
- Integrate new technologies into existing applications
- Uncover new fields of application for our products and solutions
- Preserve resources – for motan or for the plastics manufacturer/processor
- Increase user and service friendliness
- Pave the way for new business models
If you think that even the best things could be made that little bit better, that proven processes could benefit from fine-tuning and that there is a shorter way to reach your goal, then you have already taken the first step to answering our question. You have identified a problem. And now you are ready to create a solution.
Develop your solution.
You can work on your solution alone or in a team. Teams foster creativity, encourage people to ask more questions and ultimately help to increase market acceptance.
Please provide a detailed description of how you developed the solution, including how it adds value for users, manufacturers and the environment.
You’ve got the idea. We’ve got the strategy.
The smallest steps often help us advance the furthest – and the most unlikely ideas trigger the biggest changes.
We meticulously assess every solution in terms of its feasibility, with a particular focus on the benefits it delivers: to you, us, our customers and the world of raw materials handling.
The five most promising entries will be selected for out shortlist. We will then inform their creators and launch the test phase
It’s what you make it.
We will pull out all the stops to male your idea a reality. Hand in hand with you, we will perform preliminary tests and initiate collaboration with partners and research institutes.
Step by step, we will begin to put your solution through its paces.
Throughout the entire process, we continue to assess the feasibility of your solution and incorporate any test finding into the project.